Friday, April 17, 2020

Latest Update

Hi Everyone!

My mom and I have recently been sewing like crazy. We recently have sewn 45 adult masks, 12 Child masks, 12 Button bands, 12 Behind the ear bands, and 26 stretchy bands. We are delivering all of these to Concord Hospital today!  Here are some pictures:



All of the Masks                                                              All of the button bands                                                       

 

My Dad modeling his Stars Wars/Star Trek               Me in my mask
patchwork mask


A special thank you to all of those who have contributed or helped out in the process. Most of our fabric was donated and a vast majority of our other materials were funded by donations, so thanks again!

If you would like to help contribute to my project in any way, please contact:

sewtogo.silver@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment